Come back every Friday to see my list of the best stories from the blogs I follow. If you want to make the list, I gotta follow you … and you have to be RAWResome, just like these guys.
1. A Bittersweet Goodbye by Heifer 12 x 12 | After a year abroad, 15 countries and lots of memorable pics and stories, Betty wraps up her volunteer service with Heifer International. While you’re there, just read the whole blog. Inspirational.
2. Official First Still of Henry Cavill in “Man of Steel” by trulyluminary | Because he’s a handsome devil, that Henry.
3. NYPL Unveils Controversial Renovation Plans by Lara’s Book Club | Some people just don’t want anything to change. Even infrastructure.
4. Because It Needs To Be Said – A Letter To My Daughter by the dharma diva | Risking her job by publishing this post, Dharma argues for women’s rights (something that should have been settled way before 2013, right?)
5. Resolutions Still Count If They’re A Day Late, Right? by Michelle Proulx Official | This one made the list mostly for her “Unrelated Picture of the Day.” Hello, awesomeness! But this also made the list for her third resolution. Love it.
Email me your RAWResome posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.